Pigs in a Blanket
Hands-on: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serves : 6
1 Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust
3 Garlic Cloves
- Heat oven to 400°
- Open Crescent Classic Pizza Crust.
- On a lightly floured surface unroll and cut dough to desired thickness and shape.
- Place Eureka’s Mini Hot Dogs on one end followed by some Jalapeños. Roll it to form a blanket.
- Transfer to a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Mix together minced garlic and eggs.
- Brush tops with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.