Hands- on: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 500° degrees.
- Combine Mozzarella and Sulguni cheese.
- On a floured surface roll out the dough and create a boat like shape.
- Place dough on parchment paper and start adding cheese mixture to the edges and slowly fold the dough over to get a cheese filled rim.
- Add remaining cheese mixture to the center followed by Basturma.
- Brush edges with egg wash and bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Once dough looks almost ready, crack an egg in the middle of the boat and bake for another 5 minutes. Tip: Egg yolk should be runny.
- Remove from oven and add dill.